www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BIG THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Mini Twins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bazzad61

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: BIG THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE THIS YEAR FOR MAKING IT AN AMAZING SEASON. ESPECIALLY TO DAVE H, CHUFFSTER, KEVIN F, IAN GILDER, CHARLES H, DAVE FIRMIN (U BARSTED) HA HA MARK HARPER, BRANDON AND LITTLE JON. (SORRY MATE)

THANKS!!

BAZ
DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baz,

Stunning performance from a Rookie but having raced with you early season I always thought you'd be quick and get quicker. Hope you go on to the bigger and better things your riding deserves.

Regards to family.

David

www.thunderbikeuk.com
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mighty huge congrats Bazza. You have got better and better throughout the season and to see you beating the main protagonists was an awesome spectacle. You could go a long way, I hope that you do. Age is on your side unlike us older gits. I shall be watching out for your future results. Stay in touch and let us know what you are doing, may be able to come down and yell some encouragement, even perhaps with the troops!

Its been a great season, you deserved that rookie championship. I may not have deserved 2nd, probably Jon should have won that. I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth though. Roll on the awards ceremony for us Pot Winners. Laughing

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Mini Twins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: