www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bemsee's new mangement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Bemsee's new mangement Reply with quote

'Introducing the New Bemsee Management Team

As most of you are aware, Bernadette and I are “heading for the hills” at the end of
this season. Since February the Board of Directors (in consultation with the Full
Members) have been going through the process of identifying and subsequently
hiring, the best possible team to take over the running of the club.
Tracey Ringrow, the first member of the new team was practically “self-selecting” as
she has worked with us since 1996 and was a part of the raceday team for many years
prior to that. Her sons are now both in school and this has given her the flexibility to
take on a greater role within the club.
Tracey worked in the finance sector before starting a family and has a wide range of
business and personal skills that make her ideal for dealing with the many and varied
needs of everyone involved with Bemsee.
We are extremely lucky to have secured the services of someone with so much
experience of the racing world. Tracey has previously worked with the KRC and
therefore has a solid overview of varied approaches to race organisation. She will be a
familiar face to most of you and we hope this will make the transition as smooth as
possible for riders, marshals, officials, friends and family supporters.
The other half of the team was always going to be more difficult to place. After
extensive exploration, a short list of five candidates were identified (who all had the
credentials to fill the position) and interviewed in depth to see which one would be
able to take the club forward in the current competitive marketplace, whilst keeping
the members interests in the forefront of our policies.
Four of the candidates were clearly competent to do this, but the fifth surpassed
himself with his absolute commitment to and ability to understand the very basis of
what the club stands for. Mike Dommett is that man and I commend him to all of you.
Mike has so much previous management and marketing experience that I would need
several pages to catalogue it all for you, coupled to his racing experience this will
ensure that the whole organisation is in the best possible hands.
Tracey and Mike will be at the remainder of this seasons events, Tracey in the office
and Mike either in the office or tending to his Formula One sidecar #4 at the
remaining sidecar championship rounds.
They are available to answer any queries you may have and I urge you to meet with
them, however briefly, even if it is just to put a face to a name. They will both be at
least as approachable and available as I hope Bernadette and myself have been over
the past 11 years. The four of us will be working together more and more as the
season draws to a close to ensure that this is an evolutionary transition.
Your usual raceday team will all expand their roles to cover my event duties as the
season comes to a close and Mike and Tracey will gradually take on the
administrative duties at the clubs offices.
As a final note, I would like to say that this is not just the best team that was available
at this time – They are the best team for the job at any time.
They already have the full support of the Board of Directors and the Full Members, I
now ask that you all give them your full support as well.

Dave Stewart'

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: