www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pembrey??????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Smokin Haydock Blog
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Pembrey?????? Reply with quote

So if anyone knows what happened this weekend could you please let me know Confused

Practice on Friday went well. Achieved the target laptimes of 1.06s. Saturday morning qualifying was also good with 5th place on the grid.

First race was OK apart from maybe a bit of lack of concentration which allowed a couple by. Still 8th was not such a bad result.

Race 2.......I have not a clue. Woke up as they were getting me ready to be loaded into the ambulance. Apparently I had left the braking late so when someone came across my nose I couldn't avoid them and got catapulted over the top.

As ever the medical support with Bemsee was first class. Very experienced doctors with me immediately and accompanied me to hospital.

I was all trussed up and a line in. Once at hospital they cut my leathers off me and checked out my back and spine. All was OK so after a couple of hours I was discharged. My wife Jacqui and mate George had accompanied me, George in his car so we had a ride back to the circuit.

Game over, couldn't race Sunday and certainly wasn't fit to.

Chuffster came up trumps by driving my van home, top fella. In fact everyone was incredibly helpful and I've had loads of messages of support.

I'll be back for Brands Hatch.

David 'slightly groggy' H. Cool

www.thunderbikeuk.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Smokin Haydock Blog All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: