www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

official championship positions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Mini Twins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jon
Spam Apprentice
Spam Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: official championship positions Reply with quote

Now updated

http://www.minitwins.co.uk/points/mropoints2006.html

Good-luck at Pembrey
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for posting that Jon. Shame you wont be in Wales but looking forward to seeing you at Brands for the GP run.

Good reading for me in the rookie championship, 2nd place on 446 points.

Anyone know why Adam Palfreman is now not in the rookie championship? He has dissapeared from the listings.

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jon
Spam Apprentice
Spam Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike mentioned 'one of the Rookie MiniTwins riders turned out to not be eligible for the Rookie championship'

I'm still 3rd and could still be by Brands if you and Baz do well at Pembrey! Go kick some arse again!!
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall be out their doing my best Jon, you deserve the top three finish so lets see what Baz and I can do to keep the points scorers behind nice and low for you.

The only one missing that I thought was a rookie is Adam Palfreman, the Kingston University rider.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jon
Spam Apprentice
Spam Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Points now updated after Pembrey.

hmm, now how do I get ahead of you two in the championship points Twisted Evil

Do you think they will let us qualify? want to race Baz again, oh and beat him Laughing
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon, just make sure that you are fit and well. I would like to see you out there battling. As for beating us in the championship, who knows whats going to happen. I hope you do well, but not that well eh Wink . After Dav'es disasterous weekend, I hope hes fit and up to it as well. This could be a great final round.

Jon
Spam Apprentice
Spam Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm just going to have a bit of fun there and secure my 3rd in rookies, defo have a few drinks over the weekend though!

Had a brief look at your report, who knocked you off the track? I know I've made some dodgy moves during the season but hope I've learnt from my mistakes.

What are your plans for next year? I'm not sure I can afford another season so may just enter Dyno Pro at the start of the and see what happens...
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon, bit of a story to the knock off. A certain individual in Dyna Pro's had appeared rather a looney in testing. Wal happened to run into him at the first corner of the first race, but no damage and both kept going. Dave hit him at the first corner of the second race and then landed up knocked out. In the restarted race he took me out on the big left. Fair dues, he came and apologised but only after everyone had told him that he was bang out of order, and that was from people watching in other classes! After that I am afraid, I was s*%t scared to get anywhere near him. Just watch out for a short person on a gold bike with 'Looney' emblazoned down the side.

As for next year, nothing decided as yet. I am reasonably old, doing this for the larf really. One of those things that I can tick off of lifes achievements. I don't really want to do Dyna Pro. If forced to go there I may well change and do thunderbike's. Last year there was not much notification of what was going on, it may be too late by then to change classes. I shall be having words with the management soon after the last round I feel.

And I believe that you are as good as guaranteed 3rd rookie mate, those behind you were not in Wales and rumour control says that they won't be at Brands either.

DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Jon Reply with quote

You are safe in third position. Brandon is unlikely to make it and even if he did is unlikely to accumulate anything like enough points.

As third Rookie you are likely to be promoted to Dyna-Pro next year (dependent on who enters of course). Personally I'd be in 2 minds about doing it. Like Chuffster I'm in this for the fun and to improve. Winning championships at my age was always going to be very unlikely. So whilst running with dyna-pro would improve my riding, but I quite like being on the first couple of rows of our championship Very Happy

www.thunderbikeuk.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Mini Twins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: