www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chief Wobbler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Mini Twins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Chief Wobbler Reply with quote

CW,

Do you have some of the photos from the weekend? Would particularly like the one of me and Em for my desk at work, plus the one from behind showing my name on the leathers......yeah I know....egotistical......but then we are racers!!

Great weekend, great racing, and Chuffster leading the way!

David

www.thunderbikeuk.com
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, I was stuck at work till 3am last night. Not sure what Chief Wobbler got up to last night but I am pretty sure that photos had nothing to do with it. Will sort them out as soon as I have time, that probably wont be tonight as I need to unpack and stow away the caravan. Tomorrow night is podcast night - incase you didn't know, I record a podcast for Londonbikers.com that is released in ITUNES every week. So Thursday is looking more like it.

We have a few photos from the season, I will try and let you have all the ones that we have got. Will sort out the important ones first and get them to you.

As for the racing, that was one hard weekend but I really enjoyed it. Shame we were not bashing fairings really - perhaps I had best slow down Laughing

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working till 3am....nice!

Don't slow down mate, I'm really pleased for you. Just expect me to get back on the pace, don't think I was really committing this weekend. The bike certainly wasn't moving around like it was earlier in the season. Reckon Snetts slowed me up a bit. Still had loads of fun and will be gunning for you at Brands!

A certain Mr Hodgson will be gunning for us, he pointed out to me at the weekend that he has never beaten me at Brands....reckon I'll have a big target on my back as far as he is concerned!!

David

www.thunderbikeuk.com
DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll hook up to your podcast and listen to it in the car. I presume your competitors get some publicity Laughing

www.thunderbikeuk.com
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, if you read my report you will notice that both you and Wal get a mention. The report is on Londonbikers.com as well as linked through from the Boxhill site. It looks like we may have a lot of visitors at Brands Hatch, some are even threatening to come Saturday and stay over. Could well land up as a party round!

I seem to have finally got the Mojo that was lacking which is good for me. I think that hit at Snetts didn't do your mental state to racing a lot of good really, you will get over it though. As for Mr. Hodgson, I shall be doing my best to stick it over him, just follow me............

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chief Wobbler
Crap Joke Merchant
Crap Joke Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, I will try and upload some pics tonight and email them to Jacqui at work as I have her email addy. I know the ones you mean, Em looked as happy as Larry sat with you on the bike!
Baloo
Spam Apprentice
Spam Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuffster wrote:
It looks like we may have a lot of visitors at Brands Hatch, some are even threatening to come Saturday and stay over. Could well land up as a party round!

Chuffster, I am coming down to Brands, but only on the Sunday. I have a new Nikon 300mm F2.8 lens I want to play with.

I assume if I get there for around 09.00hrs, I will get a chance to look around before the racing starts.
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baloo, not sure what time racing will start. Usually we have 3 laps practice at around 09:00. Cant remember if you are allowed to start at 9 at Brands, but, I think we are. Will be good to see you and catch up mate. Look forward to seeing what you can come up with on the pictures front, we shall all be trying to give you some serious action.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Mini Twins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: