www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Chuffsters Blog
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: 31.10.2005 Reply with quote

Yesterday was at the NEC bike show. Heaving with people in the morning and it was difficult to get at the machinery. About 15:00 things had quietened down and I managed to get to look at the bikes in more detail and sit on a few.

Got to admit, I liked the new R6, it has some really nice touches such as plastic rub stribs on the swing arm exactly where your heels will rub when moving around on the bike.

New Triumph 675 felt very nice, compact and small. CBR600RR felt like usual, again, a nice compact bike. Nothing to shout about though. GSXR600 felt good.

Top marks to Suzuki for their stand, very nice!

Lots of scantily clad females adorned most stands, not what I went looking for but I suppose they do brighten the day up a bit.

Managed to buy a new lid and boots ready for racing. Old race lid shall get used on the road now as a replacement for the one I smashed in my last accident.

Pictures hopefully to follow in a seperate section in the album.

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Chuffsters Blog All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: