www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ar$eholes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggus
Private Hairy Arse
Private Hairy Arse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Ar$eholes Reply with quote

On way back from meeting a mate in a supermarket carpark last night Shocked Was taken off by some Polish cnuts with a tow rope - feckers pulled out in front of me and made a bike trip wire Evil or Very Mad

Luckily a copper was there by chance seconds after it happened and controlled the situation ( some jumped up tossbag saying i was unreasonable for being pissed off about a. being trapped under my bike and b. the damage). Seemed rather put out that i wouldn't take 50 quid What a wanker

Turns out the car that was being towed had a prohibition notice slapped on it half hour before... also transpires that 2nd polish guy driving the towing car showed on the PNC as having no insurance, so this could prove interesting.... Confused

Coppers in attendance was very helpful and was also a biker.

Damage - clutch lever, broken mirror, bar end, scuffed plastics and bent peg. As luck would have it I had a clutch lever under my seat so was able to ride home.

Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sorry state of affairs. Third time the lorry has been crashed this year I believe. Glad you were ok and that the bike is not badly damaged.

Just cos they couldn't win at footy is no reason to start taking us lot off our bikes.

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
Private Hairy Arse
Private Hairy Arse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah 3rd time... at least this time I can make a claim or 2
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One claim but for lots of damage and a few injuries I think. keep me informed as to what happens.

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: