www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

17th August 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Chuffsters Blog
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: 17th August 2007 Reply with quote

Well, finally got over my ride up and down to Cadwell park last weekend. I had forgotten how far it was Shocked 2 up is one hell of a distance. Got there not long before lunch really, weather was ok, but a tad on the cool side. Fingers crossed for it warming up as I only had shorts and a T shirt other than my race leathers. The nice sidecar people had provided myself and Justine with tickets to get in, lovely bunch of peeps they are. Missed the first run of the British F1 sidecars, gutted. So I said hellow to some of the sidecar peeps and went off to get happy snapping. Soon it was lunch, and we went and found the Thunderbike reprobates in the lower field. Good to see Wal and Pam, looking oh so happy.

After lunch, it was the Thunderbikes race, so it was Happy snap time through hall bends and a lot of screaming at all the people I knew in the race. The weather soon decided to turn for the worst though, down came the rain. Where did that all come from. It made for some very entertaining racing through hall bends though, especially with the sidecars skipping about.

Race of the day for me had to be the YPM's though. The leader had never won a race, but lap after lap he was being hauled in by the bike in second. It was going to be very close at the rate they were catching. Well the second place bike lobbed it half way through Hall Bends, and boy did that bike travel, must have done 150 yards on its side, all the way down to the hairpin. Rider fine, so much so that he ran down to the bike and got going again, but lost a lot of places.

We had a pretty good run back on the Ninja, at a slightly slower rate than we went up.

Look forward to catching up with the Bemsee brigade, probably at Snetterton as I shall not be going to Mallory in a couple of weeks time.

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Chuffsters Blog All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: