www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

15th March 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Chuffsters Blog
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: 15th March 2007 Reply with quote

The blandit still seems to be going strong, its been great to have some decent weather, however, the forecast is not so good for next week. With over 57 thousand on the clock now, I still can't really fault her. It may not be anything like the cutting edge of technology, but she gets from a to b just fine and produces lots of smiles on the face when it comes to stuffing pretentious people on sports bikes in London. Laughing

I visited Brands Hatch last weekend for the first round of the Bemsee championship. It was hard walking round, saying hello to all my racing friends, knowing that I shall not be locking horns. Never mind, I spent 2 days behind the camera instead. The racing was good, of particular interest were the Dyna Pro Mini Twins (where I should be) and the Thunderbikes (see Smikoin Haydocks blog for thunderbikes). The racing at the front was fierce in the Dyna Pros to say the least. Big congrats to Tony Rand for winning both on Sunday and setting fastest laps on Saturday.

In thunderbikes I had to cheer on Dave, but Brandon was also out to play, a fellow rookie from last year. I had not seen him ride before as we were in the same race, but I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. We also had Sarah Jordan running, and Paul Barlow, a racing friend from Rye.

Wal has had a complete tale of woe, but he did come down with Pam on Sunday to support the guys. It was great to see him, and if I can make it, I shall be at Lydden to watch him race his RG400.

Last night it was pub meet time with the Boxhill crew. Nice to see so many out and we all had a good laugh.

On another front, I shall be visiting Wheelpower this weekend to drop the smashed ZX6 off for repair. I have cunningly managed to blag a test ride out on the new version. Quite looking forward to a spin on it, its back to 600CC for this year. Who knows, I may manage to test a few more demonstrator bikes as well. Oh happy days if the weather holds out.

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Chuffsters Blog All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: