www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Smokin' Haddocks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chief Wobbler
Crap Joke Merchant
Crap Joke Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Smokin' Haddocks Reply with quote

How are you all?

Must get a date in the diary to meet up Very Happy

DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed we must!

We are all very well. I'm a bit jet lagged. Flew to Indianapolis on Sunday and back overnight last night into Heathrow this morning. Was supposed to catch a connecting flight to France but BA left my luggage in Chicago so went back to the office.....a bit smelly Cool Off to France at 5am tomorrow instead...the joys of jet set job...NOT Evil or Very Mad

Em has her school photos tomorrow and the next week she is off on her first school trip to Westonbirt Arboretum...or as she calls it WestonBURP Laughing

Jacqui is as lovely as ever....except she (we) booked a summer holiday next July and it clashes with Brands GP.....but as I'm not racing next year it won't matter....Mmmmmm...... Wink

Love to all in The Smoke

ps we went to Wals cottage in Cornwall week before last....stunning!!! Oh, and having sold his bike and camper and having retired he has bought another camper and is the look-out for a 748.....this quitting business ain't so straight forward.

David.

www.thunderbikeuk.com
wal_aka_kev
Spam Apprentice
Spam Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All true and picking up the new camper on Sunday.

Still not sure about the 748 - there is plenty of time yet - and even if I do race it will be in different circumstances. I want to race to my programme and not have to follow a championship. I also want to do a few track I haven't been to yet. So yes, Thunderbikes, No Championship and Snetterton.

Hope all well

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: