www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3rd November 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Chuffsters Blog
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: 3rd November 2006 Reply with quote

Well its in theory the end of another working week, unfortunately for me, I have to work tomorrow. The Bandit is still holding up, the pegs have been down even more and I have really started to work on the end of the right hand one now. The bike does not like the cold so much, parked out over night, it certainly doesn't want to start in the morning.

I have a new clutch switch to fit, collected by my mate Biggus from Steve Jordans for me. Its only a small part, hopefully it will be a quick change over and cure the problem of having to wobble the clutch lever around like mad to get the bike started.

The BT45 tyres that it came with are absolutely shot now. The back is way border line with legality. The front is causing handlebar vibration where I have caused it to feather.

Do not fear though, a nice new set of Metzler Z6 tyres are being installed next weekend. That along with a basic service by our mechanic in Dartford, should see it ok for a while longer. I have never ridden on the Z6 tyre, reports are good though. I will update when I have tested.

Tomorrow evening I am off to the Boxhill.co.uk party. Taking some fodder and fireworks. Lets hope it stays dry and we have a great time.

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Chuffsters Blog All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: