www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

October 30th 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Chuffsters Blog
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: October 30th 2006 Reply with quote

We had a nice early ride out yesterday, mainly thanks to the clock change. A nice bimble 2 up on the blandit across to our selected meet point of the Grasshoper on the A25. Virtually no traffic and a drying road, the odd leaf falling from the tree to show what time of year it was. The low sun could have been an issue, but, most of the courney was tree lined and there were still enough leaves to reduce the glare problem. We set off down some interesting lanes, destination Rye. I hadn't ridden with some of the people in the group before, the ones that i had you could tell have definately improved their skill ability over the summer months. We had a great run down, hardly any traffic, what there was we despatched with consumate ease. When we arrived at Rye we had a cuppa and a chinwag before heading back.

Four of us set back to watch the GP, the Blandit did well. 2 up all the way back and it wasn't a struggle at all. Not so good on the acceleration stakes i have to admit, but, once rolling she did us proud.

We watched the GP, great to see the Ducati's doing so well, especially Troy to win it. Gutted for Valentino. Congratulations to Nicky though, the seaosn has landed up going his way. I can't really recall him doing anything exciting, just goes to show that consistancy pays!

Roll on next year when hopefully we shall see the exciting races that we have had for most of the season.

Also, its welcome home to red Wine racing after his trip of a lifetime. Looking forward to catching up and hearing all about that adventure.

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Chuffsters Blog All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: