www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Chuffsters Blog
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: 21.09.2005 Reply with quote

Well I went back to work and hopped around the office. Bruises are going but I am still very sore. Leg felt much better but I think I somewhat overdid it today and I landed up in a world of pain in the evening. Went out and met some of the Boxhill people at the Plough. Was good to get out and see people. Had bangers and mash while there, still cant grip anything with right hand so had cut food up with left. Sausages are easy to cut fortunately. A couple of pints may have helped numb the pain somewhat as well. My Chauffeur did me proud, its good not having to drive.

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Chuffsters Blog All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: