www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MiniTwins Grid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Mini Twins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: MiniTwins Grid Reply with quote

I've spoken to Mike Edwards so here goes on how it works this weekend.

There are only 18 dyna-pro entries so they don't have enough to fill their own grid

Inclusion in Clubmans A race is based upon your championship points down as far as possible to fill the grid after the 18 dyna-pros, I guess about the top 18 Clubmans (are there 36 on the grid at Brands?). Your actual position on the grid will be based upon qualifying. Those in race A will score points.

Clubmans B race is the rest and will not score points.

Wal is in race B because of his late entry. This may well have been Bemsees error (Wal withdrew from October events but Bemsee accidentally also withdrew him from Brands GP). I guess they cannot now put him in the A race and turf someone else out because the programmes will be at the printers....just a guess, but very unfortunate.

I forgot to ask about how the grid for our A & B race is set but going on last year I would suggest it will be on the total race time for the previous race (Clubman A/dynapro & Clubman B/dynapro).

Hope this helps.

www.thunderbikeuk.com
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is going to have to be seen to be believed!

Gutted for Wal if thats the case, we are in September now, not October. Surely they should explain it to the last peson that they put in for the A's and replace them with Wal?

As for the A and B race, I thought that we were qualifying. If so, surely it will be down to qualification times that they set that grid by?

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year when we had A & B finals, it was determined by total race time from the 2 races in the morning. In truth either way probably won't make much difference unless you have a dnf in the morning. We tend to finish races in similar order to how we start/qualify.

www.thunderbikeuk.com
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, just got to make sure that we finish then, and as fast as possible. No change to normal..........

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off home now, fit the new rearset that arrived this morning and then load up the camper.

David

ps I've not lost much weight, but the HG leathers are quite a bit lighter than the Arlen Ness!

www.thunderbikeuk.com
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much the same here, food shopped last night, we have shed loads of Pimms for the girlies. Got some beers for the male contingent.

Will be collecting caravan and packing it tonight. Hoping to get to Brands, very early tomorrow afternoon. Fingers crossed that we get the space we want.

How many are we catering for, thats space wise?

DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wal should be there already for track day, me and Ian will be arriving about 8 'ish in convoy. Martin Cooper, Paul Barlow, and Ian Mayhew should be there (actually Martin will arrive Friday night). I guess thats the lot.

www.thunderbikeuk.com
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. Will try and touch base with Wal. He should be over in the middle I presume as he is on the track day.

Will take camp and hold as much space as possible for the rest of the crew.

Have you heard if the dreaded 88 is turning up? He was with Paul and Co last time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Mini Twins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: