www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index www.chuffster.co.uk
Chuffsters Forum

videosVideos AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Blog on your site!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Mini Twins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: My Blog on your site! Reply with quote

OK...I don't have my own website...so I'm turning cuckoo and hijacking yours Very Happy

Due to the ongoing crappy weather it looks like I'm going have to rig up our bathroom as a spray shop this weekend. Jacqui isn't bothered...the new colour is not disimilar to the bathroom walls anyway Shocked

Tailpiece and fairing top half all prepped and ready for a couple of top coats. Belly pan needs a bit of patchin and filling, but that shouldn't take long. Tank needs a bit more work.

Shan't bother with lacquer. haven't got time and its only going to get thrown down the road at some point. Will of course need to be careful when fuelling up 'cos I believe the cellulose paint doesn't like petrol.

the bike is still absolutely filthy after the trip to France so needs a good spruce up, new handlebar grips, bar ends and a couple of bungs so it gets through the scroots. The clutch cover is leaking oil so will attack it with the instant gasket. The damn things are made of plastic but it might as well be chocolate! James Holland has replace the final drive sprocket and clutch push rod oil seals so we are ready to rock!

Fitness regime has started. Looks like we will be running MRO length races. Well I'm, knackered before the end of a standard race so need to do somethng about that.

See you all at Snetts Moonie!

DavidH

www.thunderbikeuk.com
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to Snetts. Have been preparing mine ready for testing at Lydden in a few weeks. Feel free to use my space to write some stuff up.

We have had a go at getting the caravan ready at our end, we now know how to attach the awning! Rock on Snetterton. My bikes not too bad, just needs some of the dirt from the trap removed. I wish you luck in your endeavours to get yours ready. By the way, what colour are you going for this time?

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DavidH
Spam Lord
Spam Lord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ford Bright Blue.

It was the closest I could find to my new Sidi boots!

It actually looks a bit purple. Belly pan will remain black and I have some big sheets of vinyl for the yellow number plates. Not sure how well it will work but might as well try. Plus it will help hold the thing together when it goes tarmac surfing.

Still need to get some Smokin' Haddock Racing decals sorted.

David.

www.thunderbikeuk.com
Chuffster
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colour sounds good, not so sure about it being held together with stickers though! Take it you have seen the pictures of mine now it is all liveried up.

Stickers may help, I can get some web addresses of people that make them if you want. Decal Design is one company that I have heard are very good. I will probably get a few made up just for mine.

Its better to regret something you did rather than something you didnt do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.chuffster.co.uk Forum Index -> Mini Twins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: